Thursday, 6 April 2017

The State of the Rosie

What am I writing?
Still working away on the gay Victorian gothic YA. This month, I have discovered and put in a really cool historical detail, realised it wasn't a thing until ten years after the book is set, and taken it out again. But you should read the last paragraph here and appreciate how cool that is for 1895. 


Beats By Thomas Edison

What have I written?
Demon Hunters: Ascension, is available for pre-order now and comes out on the 7th of September! The first book in the series, Demon Hunters: Trinity is available from all good bookshops...

I'm one of seven (!) writers who write under the pen name Erin Hunter. My first Erin book is Survivors: Dead Of Night, and my second Survivors book will be out sometime in 2018. 

My first novel Skulk, another YA urban fantasy, won a place in Undiscovered Voices 2012 and came out in October 2013 from Strange Chemistry. 

I've also written packaged books for Usborne (Secret Ninja Spies), Hot Key Books (The Last Apprentice) and HarperCollins.

Gif of the month?



What am I singing?
We're on summer break right now but will be starting to rehearse for our new concert soon - Porgy and Bess and Navigating the Dog Watch, in the Barbican on the 20th of October.

I'm still probably not a Prom in the Park with Ray Davies although my choir is.

Potentially another thing. And also potentially another other thing. But maybe not either of those things. Watch this space.

And
I'm getting married in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State of the Rosie

What am I writing? Still working away on the gay Victorian gothic YA. This month, I have discovered and put in a really cool historical det...